tiistai 21. toukokuuta 2013

Week 19 - review

There was some changes but still quite nice amount of workout too. Week 19:

Monday
Run 30
Yoga 60

Tuesday
PRD practice 1 hour 45

Wednesday
Run 45

Thursday
PRD practice 2 hours
Explosive power off skate 45
Run 45

Friday
Cookie baking for restaurant day!
Body workout 60
Yoga & Stretching 30

Saturday
Core workout 30
Upper body workout 20
Walk 60

Sunday
Scrimmage! SWEATY

Here's a couple of pictures from my walk on Saturday. That evening was all about realizing it really is summer now and that's partly why I don't care to sit on my computer writing to my blog. I rather go out and explore the nature after so many dark and cold months. Or do some great workouts out together with my teammates as we did yesterday. I will be updating my workouts - it's a useful tool for planning and keeping track.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti