maanantai 6. toukokuuta 2013

On Saturday it smelled like team spirit!

PRD played its first public bout on Saturday! It was also our second bout and our 4th game played as a team. For me it was 11th game.



WE WON! 338 - 205!

We succeeded in doing our very best and giving it all. I'm still speechless by the efforts of my teammates and eager to do a review, but once again this week is busy. Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow!

Last week:

Monday
Run 30
Roller skating 1 hour 10
Yoga 60

Tuesday
Day off

Wednesday
Day off

Thursday
Explosive power off skate 45
PRD practice 2 hours

Friday
Yoga 30
Stretching 30

Saturday
Yoga 30
Saturday Fight Fever - Porvoo Roller Derby P-town Brawlers (!!!!!!!!)

Sunday
Don't really know!
day off

I hurt my right foot last week and I have given it some good rest now. Feels like I've been lazy, but taking it easy does good every once in a while: I've had some crazy weeks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti