perjantai 26. huhtikuuta 2013

Week 16 - Open skate on Sunday!

Where are you skaters of Porvoo??? Come join our team! I'd love to see you skate! We all would!

I'm bringing my twin brother (who used to play hockey) and my sister (who is really interested - buy her a pair of skates size 5!). Last but not least also her husband and son! I want to hear all that little guy has to say about roller derby, he has such a great imagination. If derby gets them hooked I only need my mom to NSO, my dad to control the audio for us and then it's pretty much the whole family.

Monday
Yoga 60

Tuesday
PRD off skate workout 45
PRD practice 60

Wednesday
PRD practice 2 hours

Thursday
Jog 45
Gym 25
Core exercise 30

Friday
Stretching 30

Saturday
Something I feel like doing (I should have more of these)

Sunday
PRD Open Skate
Scrimmage 45


New hoodie!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti