torstai 18. huhtikuuta 2013

Week 15 - need to show off

You know people who post their 10 kilometer jog or their visit at the gym on facebook every time? Or people like me who run a blog concentrating mainly on their workouts and practices to achieve something? It might be half a show off as well as an actual tool for you to keep track. I could have chosen to keep a diary just for myself but why didn't I? It's because of  PRESSURE.

By making it somewhat public you create pressure for yourself and that way are more likely to keep your promises. It works for me. I plan or try to plan my workout for every week and I've noticed I keep to my plans better when I've published them and kind of promised it to myself and others. This spring has been a hassle and I'm still just hanging on to what's felt a good plan earlier but as we come closer to summer I will have more relaxed time of year again. I'll make adjustments and explore what could be new and improving for me.

Week 15 planned:

Monday
Yoga 60

Tuesday
PRD off skate 45
PRD practice 60

Wednesday
Jog 45

Thursday
Gym 45
Stretching 30

Friday
Massage 60

Saturday
Camp Niksi-Pirkkala
12-20

Sunday
Camp Niksi-Pirkkala
10-18

© Marko Niemelä

2 kommenttia:

  1. Show off - I'm not sure. But snow off for sure! www.movescount.com/moves/move12712269

    VastaaPoista
  2. :D Running season is here! Nice! A little sun wouldn't hurt either :)

    VastaaPoista